Test the boundaries with the new robust XplorAA!
Suitable for use in the following industries: Agriculture, Biochemistry, Environment, Food Products, Forensic Chemistry, Geochemistry, Industrial Analysis, Metallurgy, Petrochemistry, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, Universities, Colleges and Research Establishments.
- Wavelength range of 175 – 900 nm
- Continuously adjustable slit width from 0.1 to 2.0 nm for both normal and reduced height
- Extended D2 working range of 175 – 425 nm
- Asymmetric modulation – 40% noise reduction
- HYPER-PULSE background correction for accurate correction of transient background signals to 2.5 Abs
- Fully Integrated Liquid Trap
- Choice of Single beam or Double beam optics
- Choice of manual 2 lamp or motorised 6 lamp turret
- Choice of Manual, Automatic or Programmable Gasbox
- Optional Super Lamp power supply for improved sensitivity, detection limits and calibration linearity
- Optional coded hollow cathode lamp recognition
- Optional Air Purge Kit which allows clean air from air cylinder or an air compressor to prevent acidic fumes
- Lightweight for Easy Portability