GeminAA Plus atomic absorption spectrometer with flame emission capability. Flame and Graphite Furnace Tandem System. Comes standard with air-acetylene and nitrous oxide-acetylene burners and furnace/flame universal autosampler.
- Fully automated eight lamp turret with automatic lamp optimization, self alignment and automatic peaking of the hollow cathode lamp in two planes for maximum light throughput at the beginning of each analysis to ensure optimum accuracy.
- Flame and Graphite Furnace Tandem System.
- Automatic switch over from flame to furnace and vice versa via software.
- Automatic searching of optimum burner height.
- Deuterium background Correction.
- Self absorption background correction.
- Electronic Sample Viewing (ESV).
- Gases are all computer controlled.
- Auto ignition via software.
- Wavelength range: 190 – 900 nm.
- Spectral bandwidth: 1 – 2.0 nm.
- 1,800 l/mm holographic grating.
- All Titanium Burner heads adjusted automatically via software.
- Universal furnace/flame autosampler included which can accommodate up to 133 samples and five 25 mL modifiers.
- Furnace temperature range from ambient to 3000°C.
- Maximum Furnace Temperature Rise Rate: ≥2000°C/s.
- Automatic hollow cathode lamp warm up of next element.