The enduro T2100 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is a Tandem Flame and Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer with transverse heating and longitudinal Zeeman background correction with variable magnetic field strength for furnace and deuterium background correction for flame. The instrument has improved background correction performance and exceeds the requirements of the analysis of food, environmental, biological and other complex matrices.
– Top of the Range Zeeman Furnace
– Deuterium Flame Tandem AAS
The enduro T2100 is packed with these great features:
- Transversely heated graphite furnace technology ensures high efficiency and homogeneity of sample atomisation.
- Longitudinal Zeeman and Deuterium Lamps are two types of background correction modes provided which allow the user to select the appropriate mode.
- Unique adjustable magnetic field strength 0.6 – 1.1 Tesla in 0.1 Tesla increments, to ensure high sensitivity and precision.
- 8-lamp automatic lamp turret with auto-alignment feature to ensure fast lamp selection and optimisation.
- Coded lamp recognition technology, which can recognize both hollow cathode lamps and super lamps.
- Super lamp power supply, with the latest design, to ensure greater sensitivity while consuming less power and generating less heat.